Friday, June 12, 2009

Some pictures from scenes

For the past few days I was really busy with character design and P3 both at the same time. I had trouble rigging with the baby and the cat but it was resolved with Alan’s help. Actually Rachael made me realised that I took almost a month plus to finish my modelling and rigging when it actual fact I could finish it fast. I really regret for taking so much time on complaining and whining. But! I did manage to finish the first part of my animation. I am realllllllyyyyy happy with it. I was working on my laptop and it was rather working slow so I planned to go back to school on a WEEKEND to do my animation. I made a goal to myself to finish all my animation by today. And truthfully I think I can.

There will be error here and there but still I could do and I will. Well, below are some pictures from some scenes. Happy Looking!






No comments:

Post a Comment