Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Day 06

Well, I woke up at 8.30am today just to get my character design right. I can’t sleep well at all. I kept dreaming about my animation. Anyway, I went to school later at to scan in my characters. I then vector it for the presentation. I asked Tri, Rachael and Amanda to comment on my character design and they said that I want to make Baby Amy look like she’s 6 months. Amanda said that I should make her look more fat, bigger eyes, nose should be closer together and most of all she must look cute. I did the necessary editing and yup she looks so cute.

I then ask if my cat looked ok. For a stupid looking cat Amanda said that it looks too smart and not a contrast with Amy. So she sat beside me and suggested to either make it rounder or make it look sharper. So, she drew this triangular cat which I think look really cute. I just added some hair and ta-da. It’s Sophia!

I only managed to finish vectoring Baby Amy then I have to leave because my sis won tickets to watch Wolverine. WOO!

The movie was ok. I guess I was too tired and didn’t not expect too much. The movie is like the part one of X-men. I finished my cat design and here I am now getting ready for bed.
Tata

Below are my character designs:



No comments:

Post a Comment