Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Day 07

Guess what! I woke up at 5am just to do my storyboard. I keep telling myself that I can do it. This is my punishment to watch movie after school. Anyway, I managed to finish it on time and I managed to reach school and scan in my storyboard and even add details for my powerpoint presentation. I then ask Alan if my character looked like 6 months old. He said she looked like 1year old. Even Melvin Tan agreed. So I said I will do the necessary changes after the presentation. I have to agree. I mean I do remember that a 6 months old still can’t walk and they are all fat and cute.

Then Melvin Tan from BLUE SKY STUDIOS, talked to us. Yes I did emphasise on the company because I’m a huge fan of Ice Age. The talk was really great and Melvin really inspired me to not give up in what I want. So, I had doubts for my P3 animation. I don’t feel like I want to do it in 2D. I must confess I don’t really like 2D. It’s a pain in the ass when the animation starts. Especially, turning the cartoon from left to right. It’s really ARG! Anyway, I presented first and the reaction from the audience really had made me feel disappointed. I expected laughter. So Alan said that maybe because its presentation that’s why they don’t find it funny.

So, yah. Presentation went on till 3 plus and it was really a drag even though it was short. I did not focus much on P3 after the presentation. As, we have Animation 02 presentation tomorrow

But I left early, as I was really tired from staring at the comp too long.

So goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment