Well, we didn’t do much today except that we were informed that we will have a presentation on either Wed or Thurs. We need to have storyboards and Character Designs. I was kind of worried about my story so I asked Andreas to read it. He said that he didn’t really feel the humour in it unless I really exaggerate the visual. He also commented on my blog.
I got back to my seat and I asked Alan if my story was okay and he said that it’s better if it is base on promoting the baby formula. And he said that it’s better if the viewers have a question to ask themselves. So, I decided to do some editing to my story. As I was typing, Alan told me that it still look like the story is not going anywhere. So he suggested that I should make the cat do something after it drank the milk. So I had an idea. I held that idea and went cycling with Rachael first before typed it down. Hehe.
So when I got home, I was almost done with my story when there’s this game. I got addicted to. It’s called Supermarket Mania. Haha. So, I stopped playing for a while and I did research on baby formulas. I lived with my niece and I took care of her and I remembered she drank Dumex when she was an infant.
So I search for that and to my surprise, Dumex is not longer Dumex it’s now Mamil Gold. How interesting is that?! HAHA! Anyway, I found out that for infant’s ages, 7-12months, they recommend mothers to feed them with Mamil Gold, step 2, as it contains, Immunofortis.
What is that?
Well, it is a unique, clinically-proven prebiotic combination of long chain fructo-oligosaccharide (Icfos) and galacto- oligosaccharide (GOS) which:
• Stimulates the growth of good bacteria in baby's gut
• Suppresses the growth of harmful bacteria in baby's gut
• Promotes a thicker layer of mucous lining of the intestines to provide a stronger barrier against bad bacteria from entering the bloodstream
• Helps promote softer stools for easy bowel movement
And everything else could be found in this website: http://www.dumex.com.sg/immunofortis
But what is prebiotic?
Prebiotics which are naturally found in breast milk help boost your child’s immune system. To find out more go to this website: http://www.dumex.com.sg/clinical
WOW! I mean just for baby formula there’s a lot of Vitamins and stuff so that the baby and grow up healthy and strong. This is so interesting. So currently, other than creating the story, I will apply what I learnt about the product.
So, this is my story. Hope its ok! Do drop comments!
Mother comes in with Sophia, the cat’s bowl of milk.
Baby Amy: “Hey, that’s not fair! She asks me first”
Sophia: “HA-HA! You want some?”
Baby Amy: “Yeahhhhh”
After taking a sip from the bowl, she then said “Yuck! Yours don’t taste nice at all.”
Sophia: “Oh really, I think it’s just right”
Baby Amy: “No, I don’t think so, mine is made and yours is just out of the milk carton”
Sophia: “Oh, how do you know that?”
Baby Amy: “Because mine makes me smart and strong! And I did that myself” pointing at the alphabet blocks.
Mother comes in and passes the bottle to Baby Amy.
Sophia: “Can I try some?”
Baby Amy: “Hmm...Just a little bit, I’m really hungry.”
Sophia: “Okay.” After taking a few sips, “Mm...That tastes good.”
Baby Amy: “Told you so”
Sophia: “So what is it called?”
Baby Amy: “It’s Mamil Gold: Step 2.”
Sophia: “Why is it Step 2?”
Baby Amy: “Because I just turned 8 months old and it is only for babies ranging from 7-12monts old. It has this thing call Im..Im.. Immunofortis. It is to prevent my gut from growing harmful bacteria.”
Sophia: “Oh cool! Wait, I’m having this funny feeling”
Baby Amy: “Are you feeling okay?”
An x-rayed of Sophia was shown and vitamin’s like DHA, AA & SA was heading to its brain. She then had a light bulb above her head and said, “I feel good!” She headed to the alphabet blocks and within seconds, she was able to form the word cat.
Baby Amy: “Wow! If you could do that, it means that my mummy gave me Advanced Mamil Gold so that I could have brain power!”
Sophia: “Maybe I should ask more of your milk instead.”
Both, baby Amy and Sophia started to giggle. A fade out to the product of, Mamil Gold and Advance Mamil Gold.
Baby Amy: “Get your free sample at www.dumex.com.sg and don’t forget, it makes cats smart too.”
hello Andreas here.. i skip ur usual spam and jus read the story
ReplyDeleteu changed ur story to adverts again eh? from the way u telling ur story, it seems promising and may work as advertisements.
however the problem is the way u telling ur ads is so"typical", it is just like one of the common ads u see on TV. Ur message may reach the audience, however in the same time it wont make it "special" and different from other adverts. In simple word, audience will just look at ur advert as just common adverts and forget about it soon. It will be nice if u be able to make ur advert like that Shoes advertisement u show me last time or any of those unique ads that make u go "hahahahaha" or "OMG woah" (like tt muscle man from Mocha, the image is still attached in my mind, man..)
making ads is not easy in the 1st place, I understand about it, dont dwell on it too much, still good work. If its easy they wont have ads specialist or VSC anyway..
see ya,
Andreas (0705922c)