Today is the day I don’t want to go out. I don’t think I want to rest. I want to work! I want to at least finish my character design be approved by Alan so that I could start modelling. Oh and I need to find more research for the bedroom so that I can model it. Pictures like, a playpen, alphabet blocks, toy box, ball, night light, pink wallpaper and alphabet foam carpet.
Below are my new answered questions and my new character designs, do comment!
1. Who are you telling the story for (primary audience)?
My primary audience will be parents ranging from the age of 26-35 of all races. My geographical region would be Singaporeans. They would Loves to read comics like baby blues and watch America’s funniest animals. Most of all enjoy entertainment.
2. What reaction do you want?
Laughter
3. Is the narrative omniscient (all seeing) or restrictive (viewed from a single perspective)?
(If the narrative is restrictive, whose viewpoint are you using?)
My narrative will be omniscient.
4. List the important events of the story.
(a) Baby Amy gets all competitive with Sophia, the cat
(b) Sophia spells it right and its victory
(c) Baby Amy spells faster
(d)Sophia received a five letters to spell and it manages to spell it
(e) Baby Amy was given to spell a longer word and drank her milk and spells the word with no hesitation
(f) Sophia got the shock of its life. Its jaw dropped and fainted
(g) Product appears with tagline
5. Which aspects of the setting of the story are important (time of day… location… period of history…) and how do you intend to establish these important elements?
I would like the story take place in the bedroom, in the afternoon and it would be a current year. The baby and the cat would have a spelling bee competition.
6. What traits of the characters in your story are important and how do you intend to establish these traits?
(a) Baby Amy is really competitive and knows that she will always be smarter than Sophia. That would be shown with the quick and correct spelling of letters
(b) Sophia is the totally opposite of Baby Amy. She knows that she is not that smart but still she was not afraid to accept the challenge. That would be shown when she is being all nervous at the begining.
7. In what order are the important events (step 4 above) covered? Is it a strictly linear sequence of events in time, or does the story contain any flashbacks or other interruptions to the sequence of events?
It would be linear.
8. How does the story flow, does the pace change? Does it contain a surprise? Consider your answers to 1 and 2 above when making your response.
No there are no surprises and no pace changed.
9. How will you use sound to help all your responses to 5-8 above?
A western gun fighting music for the background in the beginning. Music would change from the baby to the cat. Wood sound when it is being hit when it is being place side by side. Baby and cat voices.
10. Does your story need dialog?
(write out the dialog)
Baby Amy: “Are you ready?” (In baby talk) (Subtitles will be provided)
Sophia said: “Y...Y...Yes”
Baby Amy: “Let’s begin”
Baby Amy with that evil face knowing that she will always win: “I start first, spell, cup”
Sophia giggled: “Now you spell letters”
Baby Amy: “Spell apple”
Sophia stood up and gave a victory dance and said: “Now you spell antidisestablishmentarianism"
Baby Amy (with baby voice): “If you want to be smart like me, Get Brainy Milk! It makes your little brain grow.”


No comments:
Post a Comment