Well, today we had to take temperature before the class starts. How interesting. Anyway, we had to submit our learning contract via e-mail to Alan and we can continue with our work. Alan showed us Wallace and Gromit movie. He wants us to understand why the cuts are there and how to anticipate the animation, make it come to life and how to tell a story just by seeing the storyboard. So, we watched we laughed and I actually understand what he meant.
Certain cuts like from the sheep to Gromit then to the sheep again to show anticipation. Like telling us, the audience, that something wrong is going to happen. Above all these things, the storyboard must be well drawn and thought out and then comes the ainmatics.
So we must come up with a good storyboard and then produce the animatics before we can start animating. But for my case, I have to start modelling. If I don’t, I would be far behind. Currently, I’m almost done with the baby’s bedroom. Just left with alphabet blocks and texturing. Then I’m done with environment.
Currently, I have to model toys to make the room more occupied. It would just be in the toy box. Well, okay then got to get busy!
Tata
No comments:
Post a Comment