Okay today is the presentation. I thought it was a one on one presentation but NOOOO. It was class presentation. So, only 8 people manage to present. I was smart enough to NOT render the animatics. When I opened my stuff in school, it was working as offline. So I had to link it one by one. Anyway, I did manage to export it and present it.
All the feedback that I got from Alan and the class was very useful and I kind of agree with the timing and some delays. Below are the changes I had to make to fit my animation:
(1) Timing of the whole animation. I have to make it slower in certain parts
(2) Show some close ups of the baby and cat placing the blocks
(3) Watch Poopeye for the timing reference
(4) The voice need to suit the number of symbols in the word or sentence
(5) Adding some motion graphics when the baby drinks the milk. For example, alphabets forming the word or such
(6) I also had a negotiation with Alan to have a time extension to 1min-2min.
I talked to Alan and asked if it will be okay if I delete the starting and he said that it would give a different feel. Well, I have to do a lot of thinking in terms of timing and adding scenes.
So I asked Rachael if she could see if the timing is right. Then she said that certain parts I still need to extend longer. So I did and she agreed that it was way better. Well, that’s about it today. I’m planning to finish my background modelling by 2moro.
Tata!
No comments:
Post a Comment