Saturday, May 30, 2009

My Finished Models

I finally finished modelling my characters and coloured them. I told myself that I want to finish this colouring by 11am. And I DID IT! WOO!! I’m improving I’m so happy. Anyway, this would be my first time doing blend shapes and I have no idea how to do it so I tried. I borrowed a book and so I followed the steps. For some reason there was some error. So I deleted the head and re-edit again a facial expression. I even went to see tutorials in YouTube.

When it was successful, I was super happy. Even though its simple expressions it turned out great! I managed to do the close up scenes. Oh and the brain part. I need to edit the rendering and the lighting. I feel that it’s not enough.

I’m sorry if I was cranky yesterday, I just felt so stressed up and just felt like letting it all out. I apologize if there are some harmful things or such. Below are my finished models.





No comments:

Post a Comment