Well, I came at 2pm today as it is not my group’s turn. So, I continued with my Animation2 animation and I did manage to finish my Gantt chart. It’s at the bottom of my whole blog. Anyway, I was freaking out and kept telling tri and rae that I have not done my storyboard and animatics. They said they too have not started and we are focusing on our animation 2. I mean this block teaching is so hectic. I really need to learn how to manage my time.

I did manage to do half of my storyboard. I got rather not depressed but rae said that I must not give up and yup, I did not. I am half way through but then I realised that I need to edit my storyboard so that it would fit my estimated time which is 30 secs-1 min.
I used flash so it’s faster to edit the characters. Well, I think that’s about it. Hopefully, I could stick to my Gantt chart.
No comments:
Post a Comment