Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Day 10

We were separated into our groups again and this time we had to discuss about our Gantt chart. We had to breakdown what we had to do for our animation. I was the only one doing 3D in the group and I was kind of in my own world. So, I wrote this long list of what I thought I need to do for the next few weeks. So, Alan sat with us and he explained to us that dong a Gantt chart is really important as it helps us to plan and manage our time and to make sure that we are on time and managed to complete our animation.

So I went back to my seat and starting thinking, when exactly I could finish modelling and such so that I could start animating. So, I was adding a plane to start modelling my baby and Alan approached me and I ask if I could show my picture and model my character at the same time. So he showed me and then I showed him my environment. He said it’s ok but I need to add few more details like the corners of the bottom part of the wall and make the box rounder and not smooth it. Other than that, he showed me a trick to the lighting.

It was so cool to me. I mean it shows that I have to learn more rather than asking and waiting for the lecturer to teach me. So I took down notes and yah. What I have to do by tomorrow is to finish my scene in animation 2, create a logo for brainy milk, finalized my storyboard and start on animatics. Lots to do! I’m really afraid I can’t finish this. I’m freaking out. Really, I hope the Gantt chart really help me.

Oh by the way, I’ll do the chart by tomorrow. So yah.

Nites

No comments:

Post a Comment