Friday, May 22, 2009

Day 23

Hey, sorry I have not been updating my blog. I just have not been well for the past few days. I was feeling rather breathless due to asthma and ended up having flu. I didn’t go to the doctor’s but then I did get medicine. I’m still having running nose but I went to school eventually.

Amanda was kind to let me off early but she did consult with me today. She said that she was afraid if I don’t finish modelling fast I won’t be able to finish the whole animation. She also said that she’s afraid the my advert could be a bit lengthy but then after explaining the animatics to her she said it should be fine. So for the next few days I will be rest and hopefully I get my job done fast.

Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment