I did the teeth and stuff today. I am done with the cat but just left with editing the baby’s body. I ask Amanda if I need to show my animatics and she said yes with the completed scenes. But then I don’t have any so she just asked me to just bring it along. She told me that I must start animating next week because others have started.
I am aware of that and I can’t be compared to the others as they are doing 2D animation. This is my first time doing a 2mins long animation alone and in 3d and I want it to come out right. I want to get my modelling right because I had problems with my first model in animation 1. Yes, I agree that it took me a very long time to model because I know that this time; it will be a better animation than my animation 1 project.
I believe that I can and will finish this animation on time. Including my sounds and combined scenes. I am slow because I am a beginner too. I am not Raj who have modelled a few and already got the edge flow right. Rigging is a pain. If I don’t do it right, everything will go haywire when animating starts. I must go slow and steady so when animating starts everything will flow smoothly.
I’ll keep you guys updated. Tata
No comments:
Post a Comment