Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Day 25

Well, after the few days of rest. I was really pumped up to do my work. So I managed to do the cats face yesterday, so today I was able to redo the baby’s face. Now it’s more like a baby and I editing the body and yah I’m almost done with the baby. Just need to add the pocket at the front then I’m ready to do the colouring and then rigging. WOO!!! As for the cat, I ask Amanda how it looks like and she said that the face is fine and I asked her where to place the whickers and I asked her if the leg look like a rabbit. So she told me about the cats feet how its supposed to look like then I did the adjustments and it look more like it.

So for today entry, I would put my finished baby without the mouth and pocket. Do comment.





No comments:

Post a Comment